Employment Program Officers (Permanent)
Bendigo & Wodonga
Worktrainers are looking for a confident individual with excellent communication skills to join our success driven project teams in both Bendigo and Wodonga. The role involves engaging and mentoring young people still at school; assisting them with finding work while still studying and eventually helping them to gain full time employment.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to build strong relationships, be approachable and have a strong and resilient character.
Applicants will need to send a cover letter demonstrating the following:
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A high desire to achieve and succeed
- The confidence to market the project and students to the local labour market
- A good level of computer literacy and record maintenance skills
Training will be provided on Worktrainers systems and strategies. If you are up for this challenging yet rewarding role and are keen to work with an established and well regarded organisation, we want to hear from you.
Please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 18 January 2019