Finance Assistant – Full time (Maternity Leave Position)
Worktrainers are seeking a professional, enthusiastic numbers person to join their Corporate Services team in Shepparton. Providing accounting support to both Worktrainers and GAME Traffic & Contracting the main areas of responsibility of this position will revolve around processing daily business transactions including payroll and accounts receivable.
Your ability to demonstrate experience and aptitude in the following areas will be highly regarded in your application:
- Strong numeracy, written and verbal communication
- Outstanding customer service, with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to work autonomously within a team
- Experience with Quickbooks, Payroll Premier or MYOB
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel & Word skills
- Payroll experience
A relevant qualification or studying towards one is desirable but not crucial.
If this sounds like you, please send your letter of application application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 3rd of September, 2018